Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Arab Is On The Loose!

Hey Peeps! Having a bad day at school so far for the 2nd day that I haven't posted...
But now, I am going to tell you all about it!

Day 1 (The day that I promised that I would post but I didn't)

And if you guys came to my blog from http://www.polyvore.com , I had an outfit that was titled, "Rachel's Outfit", and there was a quote in it saying, "Get Out Of My Way Bitch!" and I have a girl that goes here named, Rachel D. (and we call her that because we have two Rachel's in the same grade, 6th, and we call them, Rachel G. and Rachel D. (Rachel D. is the Arab that Luvs Humus!!!) and Rachel G. is the (creative, funny, fun, and weird but yet cool girl!) Rachel G.'s left cheek, (her right) smells like a marsh-mellow!!! hahaha lol!! Ok so the beginning of the day, Rachel D. was on her computer, and she saw the outfit that said, "Get Out Of My Way Bitch!!!" and then she totally freeked out!!! She thought that it was ALL about her, but it wasn't! Ok, so every year I go to Armenian Camp, and last summer I met this girl there, named, Rachel Lian. Rachel Lian pretended to be my BFF, and btw, everyone there was trash talking about me, and Rachel Lian said that she wasn't. Well that's what she told me, and she lied, and guess what she said about me this time. "Kaylee is such a Bitch that was adopted by her Grandparents because when her mom and dad saw her, she was so ugly, that they gave her up!" or, "Kaylee is a low life Bitch that is poor and is a Briteny Spears wannabe!" So when I found out, ( the day was the last day, where we left the camp and returned home,) I asked her what's her problem and why did she do this to me. Then, she said, "Get Out Of My Way Bitch!" and that's who it was about, Rachel Lian. So, Rachel D. thought it all wrong, and she thought that I was trying to make fun of her and ruin her friendship with my and her BFF's, Gianna and Conlee.
Ok so I will tell you about Day 2 tomorrow!!!
-Peace, Love, KK

No comments:

Post a Comment